Amino Channel Manager
It has the following user features
- Channel Up/Down: the STB user may use the channel up/down buttons to surf through the channels.
- Numeric Selection: the STB user may use numeric keys to select channels.
- Closed Captions.
- Audio Language.
Up to 999 channels can be listed.
Pre-signed images containing the channel zapper are available for
If you have an image that you want to customise yourself then the postbuild packs can be downloaded here (requires a login):TN050 - channel zapper
An online version is also available to test out the application functionality. Simply point an x3x/x4x STB to http://channels.aminocom.com (internet connection required), or for x5x http://channels.aminocom.com/x5x/index.html. The password is "letmein" (without quotes).
- Amino Support
- Amino Products
- Latest Software Releases
- Installing/Upgrading Software
- Customising Software
- Video Playback and Setting Up Channels
- STB Administration/Management
- JMACX and Application Development
- Third Party Middlewares
- Topic #: 1108-1240
- Date Created: 11/07/2014
- Last Modified Since: 11/01/2016
- Viewed: 3715