Requesting a support account
To request a support account please use the "New Support Account" tab above.
There are 2 steps to the process:
Step 1: Complete and submit the NDA
- Select Option 1: Create a new support account - there is no NDA in place already
- You will then be invited to download the NDA. When filling in the NDA please check:
a) The date section at the top
b) Your company name
c) Sign the second from last page
d) Complete any additional affiliate companies
- The NDA can then either be scanned and emailed to Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org or faxed back to: +1 678 636 6001 or +44 1954 234 101
Step 2: Complete and submit the account request.
- Select Option 2: Create a new support account - an NDA has already been signed and returned
- You can now fill in the account request form detailing the STBs and software you require and providing the details of the contact in your organisation.
- Note: Additional user accounts can be requested from the same page, by selection Option 3: Add an additional user to an existing support account.
- Amino Support
- Amino Products
- Latest Software Releases
- Installing/Upgrading Software
- Customising Software
- Video Playback and Setting Up Channels
- STB Administration/Management
- JMACX and Application Development
- Third Party Middlewares
- Topic #: 1108-47
- Date Created: 07/09/2005
- Last Modified Since: 11/07/2014
- Viewed: 571